Generating high-quality data for designing & implementing gender equality measures in your institution
- Provide a brief overview of the Gender Equality Audit and Monitoring (GEAM) tool. Main purpose, features, availability.
- Present the objectives and content of the forthcoming hands-on online workshop and illustrate how participants will be guided to use and customize the GEAM tool to use it in their organizations.
- Clarify all questions and doubts about methodology and expected learning outcomes for participants.
Who is it for?
- Gender Equality officers and managers in research and higher education institutions
- Human resources officers in Higher Education Institutions and RPOs
- Science managers
- Academics forming part of equality committees and working groups
- As seats are not unlimited, priority will be given to candidates corresponding to the target groups (please, check out "Who is it for?") and those residing in the EU Member States and Associated countries. Following your registration, an e-mail of confirmation of participation will be sent. Thank you for your understanding.
- We encourage you to register using your professional email, if any.
- Please be aware that all GE Academy trainings will be recorded for internal reasons. In case of publishing only the trainer's input will be published. Statements and contributions of participants will not be disclosed in published recordings/videos
Registration form: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Xpp2g4cCS2OVOIW8phReKQ